I just found this plugin for Sublime Text 2:
To install any plug in in Mac OS X version:
- Click Sublime Text 2 menu.
- Click Preferences, Browse Packages.
- Copy the Plugin folder inside Packages folder.
- Restart Sublime Text 2
That's it, now you can use command:
To minify your js file.
Using Package Control for installation
Another way to install the plugin is via the Package Control of Sublime Text 2 which is an utility to do manage plugins/packages easily.
- Install Package Control if you have it yet.
- Use following keys to throw the Package Control: [command] + [shift] + p
- Select Package Control: Install Package (figure 1)
- A new window will appear, now, if you type "JsMin", you will see information about the JsMinifier plugin (figure 2).
Press <enter> or click on that plugin and the installation will start.
Wait for finalization and that's it!
Figure 1. Package Control: Install Package
Figure 2. Select JsMinifier